Interior Painters in Los Angeles County!
Super Painting Company has been in business for over 20 years. We know what it takes to create a custom painting project that will beautify your home or office and transform your vision into a reality. And we do it on time and budget.
Interior Painting Preparation
- We use drop cloths to protect your floors and carpets.
- We use clean drops or clear plastics to cover your furniture.
- Walls, doors, casings and windows are lightly sanded, dusted and cleaned as necessary to remove dirt. The new paint must adhere and proper preparation will ensure a good job.
- Cracks are caulked with latex caulking. Holes are filled with spackle or caulking, depending on finish coat used.
- Very bad cracks may have to be taped with drywall tape and joint compound and re-textured. This is more extreme and requires more trips and costs extra. Those such needs are thoroughly discussed before the job starts.
Most interior painting is done with shades of whites. Body color with lighter trim tends to lighten up a room and make it appear larger. Most people paint the walls and ceilings the same. This creates a clean open look. Fresh paint is one of the least expensive ways to make a dramatic impact in a room – whether it’s a warm red dining room, a pleasant soft yellow kitchen, a subdued blue powder room, or a luscious purple bedroom.
If you don’t like it or grow tired of it, you can always paint again. The first thing to think about when choosing a color is that each color creates its own mood. Colors have the power to put us in a variety of moods, so when you choose colors for your Los Angeles County home, choose wisely, according to a room’s function and how certain colors make you and your family feel.”
We use only the finest paint products, ensuring that our painting lasts, keeping your home or business looking its best for years to come. Quality paints provide a more professional finish and can often last twice as long as ordinary paint products. We use only the finest paint products. Please feel free to view Sherwin Williams Color Visualizer by clicking below: