Santa Clarita Painting Company
If you are going to do a large project like a an exterior house painting project you will probably want to hire a Santa Clarita painting company.
A good way to get a dependable painting contractor is to ask people you know for names of contractors that they have used. You should try to get at least 3-4 names to choose from. Then you can get references of jobs done by the paint company from the contractors themselves.
Be sure to ask them if they have a license and as part of your homework you can check there license you can do this by contacting the California State licensing board.
Then you want to make sure that they have insurance and are bonded you may want to contact the company that insures them to make sure that their insurance is up to date.
- Once you have done this you can call on the references and ask:
- Was the project completed on time?
- Did it stay within budget?
- How were changes dealt with?
- Did the painting company get permits or did they have to?
- Was the job-manned everyday that it could be? Exception bad weather material delays etc.